Record : Given to the rising
Published : BOR 2007
Formed 12 years before masterminds ISIS , Pioneers Neurosis releases their 10th wall of intense , agressive and progressive metal.I once read that Neurosis' music isn't for the average person but there are parts that almost any lover of the art of music will appreciate.And I think this is very much what Neurosis is about.Its fantastic music to just relax too , its heavy at times , really heavy , but there is a certain ambient flow to it all , its like a soundtrack to a dark and mysterious movie.Neurosis is a band I often listen to when I dont know what else to play . (you know the feeling , standing in front of your cd collection , thousands of cd's , but nothing you want to listen to..)
Neurosis is highly recommended , I would suggest this years release and "The eye of every storm" for those who are new to this music . And if you like it , be sure to check out ISIS , Albums "Oceanic" , "Panopticon" and "The absence of truth" .
Homepage : http://www.neurosis.com/
8\10
No comments:
Post a Comment