Saturday, 23 June 2007

I - Between two worlds

Artist : I
Record : Between two worlds
Published : Nuclear Blast 2006


"I ride my fate with all my hate"

So you want true Viking metal ? And you think Manowar is the real deal ?

Think again , there is a new king in the castle , and his name is Abbath .
Ice cold riffs , powerfull beats and warrior lyrics , welcome to Valhalla . Abbath and his army (TC King , gorgoroth\Armagedda , immortal\Ice Dale , enslaved) takes no prisoners as they ride down the mountainside with swords held high . Imagine a mix between immortal and motorhead , This is nothing less then a instant classic !

"Its a great day for fire , its a great day for wrath . Its a warriors desire , riding down the mountainside"

(Demonaz from immortal is the man behind the lyrics , pure poetry)

Homepage : http://i-metal.net/

8\10

No comments: